Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Forever and a day...

Yes as the very few that for some reason check this blog have said it's been a while since my last post. There has sort of been a reason for this, a stupid one but still I just have not felt like blogging because I knew what topic would come up. Some may figure it out by the time frame of my last post but that's all I'll say. Sorry, it's old news and that's where I'll leave it.

For a while I was thinking about using this to keep everyone up to date on my road trip cross country...obvious that didn't happen. It was an awesome trip that I hope someday to be able to do again. Minus riding through the hail that is...

Not the greatest of pictures but if you picture those round bruises on arms and legs vice the face...well that's what I looked like. Twice I've had to endure hail with no overpass, tree or anything else to hide under...two times too many!

I could ramble on about the MILF I had dinner with tonight...unfortunately even though she's divorced she'll remain in the fantasy realm as we're friends and that's it. Plus I just don't think I could keep up with her, she's an incredible woman that is so smart, caring and really just a genuinely wonderful person to have as a friend. The saying floating out there about how for every insanely beautiful woman out there, some guy is sick of her crap...well I know one of those guys, her ex, and he's a fool.

Tiff and Beth you two have picked on me the most about not blogging so you get your names in here. Tiff, I'll return the favor and say that I'm sure you were a beautiful bride!!! :P OK, so I'm feeling pretty safe 2500 miles away but still, I know you will find some pictures that you do like just because you are a beautiful woman and it's kind of hard for a camera to mess that up.

...again, feeling glad for a 2500 mile buffer zone other wise I'm sure I'd feel the smack heading my way. :)

Beth, you're safe for the moment...though I could bring out the dunktank video again..

OK, only other thing I'll put out in the first post of the year is I'm accepting the conditional offer to work for the No Such Agency as a Global Network Exploitation and Vulnerability Analyst. If the Men In Black come asking about me, say nice things.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL - you are lucky to be such a safe distance away!

And I might have to start checking this here blog more than once a month now that've finally posted! :D