Sunday, May 21, 2006

some things aren't ment to be sore!!

Well I did something I haven't done in a long, LONG time. I went for a bike ride. Nope, not the 'bike' I normally ride but the old fashion one that requires me to peddle. I took a short loop around BWI Airport and while I am glad I did it, my butt hurts!! It is sad though because it was only 11 miles, nothing compared to what I used to ride...guess it just means I need to get out more.

As for the vacation, Windjammer is at the top of the list right now, I need to call and see what's available in August. I am also going to try and take a couple of days off and ride this but the first set of days I had wanted to go are looking to be out due to man power issues at work....oh well.

Anyways, that's all for now... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or you could come out and go to the cabin ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should come to the cabin instead! How about 4th of july?

Anonymous said...

go on the dirty cruise!!!