Sunday, May 14, 2006

where to 'hop' to this year?

OK, I need a vacation but as always I haven't a clue where to go or what to do SO I'm seeking suggestions. For those of you that know me or have read my other blog you know that I've been to a fair number of places, while there are some I'd love to go back to, I'd rather do something I haven't done before. I'll list some of the things I've been considering and while there are no restrictions just a couple 'qualifiers' such as I'd most likely go solo and am trying to keep it not much more than 3k...

Anyways, my ideas so far:

- Windjammer singles type cruise
- Mexico - Cabo was a blast but there are other places to see...
- Hitting the open road on my bike...crazy thought was to ride to Vegas for the conference I'm going to the end of July. (only problem with that one is I'd be away from work a lot longer than I'd like or be able to...)
- Iceland - always wanted to see the Northern Lights but would have to wait until winter for that trip...

All comments and suggestions are appreciated!!!

As for the title of this post, well as I was mowing the lawn I got to see this years addition to the bunny family under my shed! :)







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats a "goat wins?....

Anonymous said...

So the pressing question is... Will you be posting more reqularly???

;^D

Anonymous said...

Awww! Another bunny!

Do the windjammer cruise, or mexico.

You already drove across the country on your bike and like you said, you'd have to wait awhile to go to Iceland.

Anonymous said...

Awww don't mow the bunny! I am trying to remember all the places you have been, so I can come up with a suggestion- Singapore?

Anonymous said...

Okay, not only have you not even bothered to approve our comments, you haven't blogged again!