Thursday, June 15, 2006

um yeah!

So today I got some crap about not blogging.... Well it's been a pretty boring two weeks since my last blog. I work to much so basically my day goes something like this:
0500 wake up.
at work by 0700
at work until 1600ish
go home, change, leave for second job
at second job until 2100ish
get home
go to sleep around 2200ish

That's what my life is like during the week. Granted I don't go to the second job 'every' day so sometimes I actually go out to eat or do something crazy like laundry... But for the most part, M-F are about as boring as can be for me. Saturday and Sunday are a little bit better as I don't have to work, so that gives me time to do things like, mow the lawn! WOOT!

I guess you could say that I need a life, I know that and I would like one but after the last two years of soap opera and then letting myself stay in a relationship that I should have ended months ago instead of weeks.... Well who knows. Soap Opera leaves the end of next month and we're both going to be gone to different locations most of the time left so that's a good thing. I got bitched out by Bef for doing something last weekend but that's what friends are for, to remind us when we're being stupid.

OK, that was me rambling in fine form!

OH yeah, one cool thing did happen, welcome back into the building Sandra - you need to make more effort to stop by!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stopped by yesterday a smidge after 4 and it was a ghost town! Hopefully I'll have some time today too.



Sandra

Anonymous said...

Mow the lawn eh?

;)

Grass is always greener man I'll tell you that! Between the wedding shower and all that stuff and Angie's grandma being sick (Lena says hi BTW) and work being a zoo and... Yeah. I'd like to have a weekend to "mow the lawn"!

Though in two weeks I'll be in Maui and it'll be all good... :)

Anonymous said...

And you harrass me about not blogging :P

Anonymous said...

So harrasing you about blogging DOES work!

Goat said...

No it doesn't. But having Tiff and Liz harp on me because I suggested that you tell them to blog too since neither of them had in a few days.... You ladies were ganging up on me!!!!! :P to all of you!


:^)

Anonymous said...

LOL! 3 words my friend...

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

I'm just saying is all...

But stay tuned. I do have SOME blogs started. I've written some stuff I just haven't liked most of it.