Monday, July 24, 2006

WTF

WTF is wrong with people?

This is just another example why this once great country is heading down a path of destruction. Yes freedom of speech is vital and should be protected but there also comes a time when good taste should prevail. Why these people feel that protesting a funeral is a good thing is just beyond me. The fact that this 'church' is made up mostly of one family makes me wonder if there has been a little to much family love going on... Have you ever listened to these folks in an interview? They're out there and need to drink the kool-aid! Now the ACLU is coming to save the day....yeah as if there isn't any other issues they couldn't be bringing out in the media. Both the 'church' and the ACLU are media whores, is that law a bit much, yeah I guess I'd have to agree with that BUT since when did common sense go out of style? When people stop thinking, laws have to be put in place to remind people what they should already know. Caution, contents of this cup may be hot...hmmm and here I thought when I ordered a cup of hot chocolate it'd be just 'warm'... Duh! UGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

So why haven't I posted in a while...well it's because I read things like this and it just blows my mind. Every time I see an article with the ACLU they seem to sink to a new low, can't they find something else to defend... This church is doing nothing good that I can understand, I mean come on, protesting at someone's funeral, WTF!!! Just because you have the right to say something, that doesn't mean that you should. Protesting is an important right but in my world, respect for each other is a bit higher. The message this 'church' is trying to get across, well it just doesn't belong at a funeral - GO SOME PLACE ELSE TO PREACH! oh yeah...if they did, no one would listen...

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing some posts (ducking from the comments I'll get for that) and that y'all stay cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wussy :P