Wednesday, October 11, 2006

gettin shibby

OK, now we all know my mind frequents the gutter...I mean after all I am a Sailor and we have a rep to keep! :)

So, here I was walking down the terminal in Denver, which if you've never been there, goes on and on and on that I was wondering when I'd start seeing signs for Utah as I was walking west at the time...but anyways, I see this little kiosk for people to cough up their passwords and what not in a public place and in effort to prevent my ramblings, does anyone see an issue with this name?

Shibby???

Maybe it's a guy thing but shibby is, in my world that is, frequently used in place of another word for caca.

WHY would you try and create a place for people to pay you lots of money to use the internet and then call it fecal matter? Strange I tell you!



Oh and going back to the pot and kettle bit, some of us could be posting pictures of a recent trip instead of teaching their best friends how to poke holes in flesh... :) yeah I went there and yeah I know I'll pay for it!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL!

Some of us have misplaced the cords to our cameras that let us downloads pictures! Wah!