Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tiff, this blog is for you. :P

Yes as the few that occasionally look at this know it's been a while since the last update and I was yet again reminded of that today.

Well unfortunately I really don't have much to say. I'm not going to complain about work, I did that on the other space. Not having any female problems, actually wish I did because then that would mean I was actually seeing someone but alas, no special someone in my life at the moment. Nope, about the only thing that has changed is I indulged in some retail therapy and bought a new TV.

So, here we have a post that most certainly takes after the name of this blog...random rambles.

I know some of you would suggest that I do a meme or something and while I get a kick out of reading some of them, well reading about you all wearing thongs is a lot more interesting then me talking about my boxers. There's been a couple of really insightful posts on the blogs I frequent and as you know I have made a few LONG remarks in some...doesn't that count for something?

I wish I was going to Cabo instead of where I am going on the 10th. It's a trip for work so you'll have to wait until after I get back for more info. :) A hint is it's a place I used to live and one I wouldn't mind going back to.

ramble ramble... I'll see you all in less then three weeks and I'm looking forward to it for more reasons than just getting Cheese House. :)

Good night!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aww... I feel so special! And a little like a nagging grandma! :)

So you're traveling on the 10th and again on the 19th (or whenever)? Busy busy!

It's nice to know that Cheese House isn't the only draw here for you... Your sister's wedding ranks huh?

I'll have a shot of tequila for you in Cabo! And we'll have plenty o' wine in a few short weeks!

Michele said...

He lives!

Goat said...

until next month...


:P