Sunday, November 05, 2006

politicians suck too...

So here we are, hours away from the polls opening and you know what, I think the only losers in this election will be the people. I'm really fed up with the crooks in both parties slinging crap every which way while doing nothing but voting in raises for themselves. Too many of those fat arses that sit up on the hill have been there far to long and need to go. They've forgotten that they are up there as a voice for the people and not to just forward their own agenda.

We limit how long a President can sit in the house, isn't it time we do the same for the fools just down the road? The people need to make their voices heard, both parties have lost sight of who they really work for. I'm scared if the GOP loses because the current crop of libtards have the wrong agenda and no matter what you think of Iraq, we are at war. Iraq isn't the war, it's just the location part of it is taking place - NEVER forget that!! Terrorism knows no borders and if we pull out of Iraq like many want things will just get worse. We have to finish what we started, the reasons behind that start no longer matter but the way we finish will determine our fate for many years to come.

I'd also like to thank the mental midgets that approved my 2.2% raise this year. Way to go folks, really makes us in uniform feel appreciated.

I saw a bumper sticker a long time ago that has been one of my favorites, it said:
"Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns"
In my opinion, the only good thing that ever came out of that family was JFK, the rest of that clan has gotten away with murder and a LONG list of other crimes...isn't it time for them to find a real job?

No comments: