Sunday, November 05, 2006

stupid tests...

It's been a while since I've posted anything, not sure why but I'll just blame it on bloggers block. Got some thoughts floating around in my melon but nothing just seems to want to come out yet. SO, here's another one of those 'not really a post' posts to keep someone from reminding me I haven't posted....even though she's been lacking too lately! :P

So what stupid test am I talking about....well see below:

Testriffic IQ test


It's early Sunday morning and I'm still in bed cruising Myspy pages and occasionally I'll take the tests people put up on their pages, I've got a few on mine now, some are funny but all are meaningless. One of these days it's be humorous to actually take an 'official' IQ test as Michele seems to think I'd do well on it. Who knows....and what does it matter. blah blah blah

At least my score on this test is higher than my bowling average!!! :)

No comments: