Monday, September 22, 2008

things I miss about not being in the Navy...

sorry, not going to be a long list although maybe someday I'll put some things down.

Nope this post is for just one thing - Shredders/Burn bags

I am going through stacks of papers right now that have been building for longer than I'll admit and my poor little "shredder for home use" just isn't up to the task. I've even been nice and have been feeding it one sheet at a time but there was just too much for it... RIP my little shredder.... :(

Guess it's time to use the grill for something besides cooking dinner.

3 comments:

BigBef said...

I'm not gonna lie. I haven't even looked to see if you've been blogging. I just assumed the worst.

And you KNOW what happens when you ASSume!

TWO new posts! Score

I'm totally with you on the burn bag/shredder thing. Mine died a couple weeks ago and the pile is getting bigger and bigger:)

I might have to try your grill method;)

Tiffany said...

OMG please tell me you actually burned paper on your BBQ. That's awesome!

I would try it but something bad might happen. :D

Tiffany said...

Okay so here's the deal... I was going through some photos trying to find a picture of me in the dress I wore to your sister's wedding (to get a vote on whether I should wear it to this weekend's wedding) and what I stumbled across instead are some pictures of us making goofy faces at Ry's dad's after the wedding was over.

So. You should either post something new soon (!) or I shall begin posting embarrassing pictures on my blog.

Because I am couldn't embarrass MYSELF any further but I could still try to embarrass you!