Tuesday, October 07, 2008

some people....

So, I am being blackmailed to either post or suffer embarrassment by the posting of some pictures taken a couple hours after my sister's wedding. Now I do remember drinking LOTS of wine that night, no clue how much "LOTS" was but enough that I actually danced with at least two friends. After we all got kicked out of the place where the wedding was held the drinking continued at another location which is where these pictures were supposedly taken... The problem this blackmailer has is that I'm thinking they can't be any more embarrassing than the ones I'm sure I have of her. She is just as talented at making funny faces as I am though she is a lot better looking so the advantage is in her favor. Besides, not a whole lot of people know me on her blog and the ones that do...well they're friends and it's kind of hard to get embarrassed among friends.

Bring it on I say!! :)

I am curious though....enough so that she managed to get me to put something up here. You won't have this 2300 mile buffer zone much longer, what are you going to do then!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Haha I wanna see the pics!

Tiffany said...

Is that a threat?!?!? Cause I'll have you know that I ALWAYS carry a camera in my bag so once you're closer the opportunity for embarrassing photos can only get better right?!!? :D

Bef said...

Pictures?!