Tuesday, November 04, 2008

by hook or by crook...

and so it begins...





One thing I just don't understand, if you were to believe the main stream propagandists about how Obama has this election in the bag, why do his supporters feel the need to do shady things? Voter registration, it's over folks and yet there are reports of people being allowed to still do so in Virginia without even checking their ID's...ACORN, well that's a fiasco that we may never know the truth about. The video clips above, way to go Philly... It seems to me that no matter how this election turns out a huge percentage of people are going to lose even more faith in the process and there isn't much to begin with.

Part of me actually hopes that the Dems get their dream election, The One in the White House and a majority in both houses - their power won't last long because reality will finally sink in to the majority of citizens in our country but on the flip side, our country I fear will be much worse off than it is now. No party should ever have that kind of power and with POR (Pelsoi, Obama and Reed) in charge...well we'll all be in the poor house.

I did my part earlier today and voted and I hope everyone else does too. Each vote matters. It's obvious that I am hoping McCain will win but if he doesn't...I guess we'll finally learn what Obama really believes, what his views are and how much change he's really going to bring about.

2 comments:

BigBef said...

scary.

I love that people are expecting some kind of "Obama Miracle"....

Goat said...

If he wins there will be a lot of disappointed people out there when they realize he is just like every other politician out there and will say what ever it takes to win. Not saying that McCain is any better but at least his promises are closer to middle ground.