Monday, April 27, 2009

Quote of the day...

Isn't it fabulous how Obama has reconciled with our enemies and put fear into the hearts of Americans? Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?

-From Tantor



You know what bugs me the most about the crap that took place today with the VC-25 is that in a previous life I probably briefed the pilot who was at the stick flying today and knowing how much pride they take in their job he's probably feeling really bad for the distress caused by that flight. The men and women of the Presidential Airlift Group are some of the most professional I've ever met and having Col. Tillman (THE Presidential Pilot) tell me he's got my six as I was going into a potentially hostile brief is a memory I'll always cherish.

No comments: