Saturday, August 19, 2006

flash backs...

One of the sites I usually hit at least once a day is Fark, it's always worth a good laugh and a place to find some of the more odd stories in the news. Today is no different except this time it wasn't the news but something that has taken me back to a period that helped define who I am today. Music has always played a part in a persons life and while I can't say the 80's produced a lot of good music, it is a period that I do fondly look back at - SO - here's a link that'll take you back to songs you've long since forgotten along with ones that should still be forgotten. (word of warning, I've spent a lot of time going through this watching videos that MTV USED to play)

You all know I like including video clips in my blog, this post is no different, except it's not the Hoff I bring you but a song that'll stick in your head all day!!!!! :) Enjoy.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Can you believe that though I have heard this sone a million times, this was the first time I saw the video.