Thursday, August 03, 2006

TOGA!!!





Picture's only tell a small part of this night. This blog is about me, so it's just me that you see here. Not Jenny McCarthy (aka Playboy bunny dream girl) or Otis Day and the Knights (Animal House and more...) even they were the star performers of the night... Nope, those pictures will be posted later. Tonight, or this morning how ever you look at it, is about me. I had one awesome fucking time. I had fun wearing a toga and even though it was a rather weird feeling with that free flowing air between the legs....well towards the end of the night I finally got comfortable with it. Oh and by the way, I'm still drunk as I type this post. :) After Otis and crew we went to Pure for a 'after-hours' party...yeah it's a nice club but that picture of the 'golden' girl was the third one I took of her....and the only one where the two of us are in it. You all get the drift....I was thinking very impure thoughts of her but even though she was someone else's eye-candy, she still blushed when I took her picture. Oh.....dreams.... :)

Yeah she caught my fancy.... oh well....

Anyhow, as I stumbled off to my room alone....wishing I had some company....at least I can still say I had a great time.

I'm off to dream land with a smile even though I know how much tomorrow is going to suck.

Good night all, sweet dreams because I know I am going to have some!!!!! :)

Yes you can take the Sailor away from the sea, but you can't take the Sailor out of the gutter!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool toga! Where'd you find it?

Anonymous said...

Weren't you hot in that toga in Vegas in the 100+ heat?!?!?!

I'm jealous - you look like you were having an awesome time!!!

Anonymous said...

okay buddy - time to take the picture down of you and hottie! Post more!