Thursday, February 05, 2009

keep your eyes on this one...

THIS is one of those stories that I'm curious to see how it unfolds. I'm rather emotional about this story because a friend of mine lost her brother in that attack and I was stationed on the same class of ship and if it had happened to my ship I would have either died or been seriously injured due to the proximity of my workspace to where the bomb went off.

I'm curious what President Obama will say to those families when he meets with them...

One lesson our President and a majority of this nation's citizens needs to learn is that you can't judge everyone in the same court system that we're entitled to. Yes it'd be great if reality worked like that but there needs to be ways to deal with situations such as this along with the hundreds that have happened and will happen. We need to find a balance between our beliefs and principals while keeping our nation safe from those that have no regard for life and whos goals is to see our distruction. We can't give up on either so keep an eye on this administration and see what happens...

No comments: