Friday, February 20, 2009

what's all the fuss about?



So the wonderful Al Sharpton needed to make sure everyone remember who he was...the press needed something besides the economy to write about...and it seems like this cartoon was the distraction they were looking for.

Now when I first saw it I didn't think about Obama until the press pointed it out...and even still I don't see it. He didn't write the bill and he'll only want to take credit for it if it works...so all I see is the artist using the other chimp story and tying that and the stimulus together...not very well. Seems like a non-story to me. But since the media would rather have this in the headlines instead of how the DOW fell yet again I figured I'd put up a LINK for some of the quality cartoons that the left didn't think would offend anyone.

1 comment:

BigBef said...

Seriously! When I saw the cartoon I was like, what's the big deal? Even if they did mean it was Obama, they portrayed Bush to be a frickin monkey a BILLION times. What's the difference? I thought we were supposed to be looking BEYOND color now?

Someone needs to poke Al Sharpton in the eye. That guy does nothing but start trouble.