Sunday, February 08, 2009

ying and yang...

So last night I did something out of the ordinary....I went out. A very good friend of mine that I frequently refer to as my favorite libtard, TheBoy and two of her friends were up in the area this weekend and had planned on going to see some dueling pianos. Well I couldn't pass up a chance to see her since it had been well over a year so even as anti-social as I am, well I had to go. I'm glad I did!!

So what's with the ying and yang...well on the up side I'm getting to see friends that I haven't seen in some time, I've reconnected with some I haven't talked with in YEARS and I'm happy that's one of the positive things for me now that I'm on the West Coast again. The flip side is I miss my friends back on the East Coast and while I know it'll be a while before one in particular is able to make it out here I am really looking forward to the day she and her hubby visit so I can show them a lot of the great things this side of the country has to offer.

Now I've got to do something I haven't had to do it about a year...go to bed at a decent hour so I am rested for work the next day... YEA for work and a pay check...BOO for no more life of leisure. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic to see you - afro and all! :D

How'd the first couple days at work go??