Monday, January 19, 2009

What she said!

I've pretty much just been keeping my mouth shut the last two months, real life has been doing a good job at focusing my attention elsewhere. Plus doing any blogging of any length via Iphone isn't all that much fun. Anyways a friend posted this today and I figured I'd put a link up here. I'm all for having a party, it is a historic occasion and all but it's hard to forget the uproar from just four years ago....for less than a third of the amount. Unless he really is The Messiah...or else the one that brings about the end of humanity, he's got a lot of hype to live up to. As I said before, I hope things are better four years from now, the way things are looking....not holding my breath. Still, all this hero worship is helping some people, there's always fools out there that'll buy what ever is the trendy thing at the moment. And for when reality sets in...you can always break this out for one more big O.

**My sister was quick with a comment so make sure you read this too and make up your own mind. I still think the hero worship going on is a bit much but that's just me.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Read this:

http://mediamatters.org/columns/200901170003