Saturday, January 31, 2009

Patriots

So back during the campaign our VP said that paying taxes was patriotic...well that's not how I'd describe my feelings towards taxes but we'll follow his lead for now. My question for the new team in town is how come you keep hiring people to lead us out of the financial crisis that can't even figure out their own taxes? Seems poor Mr. Daschle had to fork over some $140,000 in unpaid taxes so he could be slotted into the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. Of course who can forget our Treasury Secretary Mr. Geithner who's supposed to be a genius at all this financial stuff and yet has issues when using a tax program millions of Americans use each year.

Call me crazy but this stuff really makes me wonder how they're going to manage billions when they can't even manage their own finances...

No comments: