Sunday, October 12, 2008

and so it continues...

OK so maybe this sign is a bit large to have in front of your house in my opinion but still, these two guys are a class act. Here's another example of how polarizing this election has become. Maybe not the best choice given this owners clientele though still well within his rights. Funny thing is that I'm guessing nobody would have had an issue if he had put up a sign for the other party...

Stay classy people... Just because I have friends that will be voting for the Democrat ticket doesn't make them any less of a friend to me. I respect their opinion just as they respect mine, that is what being free is all about. Now if the rest of the country could do likewise...

2 comments:

BigBef said...

You tell 'em!

Stay classy America!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe those guys threw a BOMB at someone's HOUSE!!! Holy hell.

Though I will say that I've heard more racial slurs in the last few weeks making campaign calls (figure I could volunteer for something since I'm unemployed and all) that I care to admit. It's shocking how close minded people can get on either end of the spectrum really.

I'm with you... Lets get back to some middle ground.