Saturday, October 18, 2008

tired and sick...

So as I watch, listen and read about the shenanigans of this election I am constantly amazed at how much hate comes from the rabid supporters of Obama. Now I don't think at all that he is stirring this up so my only complaint about him is that I'd like to see him address his flock and tell them how offensive it is, McCain is man enough to do so at his rallies. I also know there are a lot of good people that believe he's the better choice between the two viable candidates, that's great but there is also some really sad and demented people out there that scare the heck out of me. I've read countless posts where people are actually afraid to show their support for McCain, heck just look at what the media is doing with Joe the Plumber. Just because you ask a decent question to The One the next thing you know your whole past is being dug into...better than the candidate that got asked the question some would say. Point of that, don't ask The One hard questions!

Point two, don't wear shirts like this:
to school because apparently that makes you a racist. WTF people!

So what kind of shirt is okay to wear...

seems this is okay to wear around. Again, WTF people! Guess I'm out of touch because I thought calling a woman that word was pretty darn disrespectful...but then again since it's being worn by people supporting the party that supposedly champions the feminist cause and you're showing your hate for the other party it's okay. Who knew...I sure didn't.

Maybe it's just that the asshats that want to show their support to The One are more creative...they've had eight years to practice by making fun of our current President. Unfortunately the asshats on the other side just don't have the practice at being stupid and disrespectful so they just copied what they've seen over the years.
(in case you missed it, examples for the idiot in the picture may have come from this site linked under President above.)

WTF people!

Being excited about your candidate is great, being so narrow minded that you vilify, fire bomb, sue, and attack people that support someone else really scares me. There's no denying that politics will get a persons blood flowing, it always has but as I look back at the elections I've experienced in my life the actions of a few seem to be getting worse and worse.

WTF people...

2 comments:

Sandra said...

This election stresses me out for so so many reasons.

So when can I look forward to seeing you in the halls?

BigBef said...

I hope you're feeling better.

You're damn skippy this is crazy!

you said asshats....:)