Monday, October 13, 2008

PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals! Okay, so that's not what PETA really stands for and yes I do believe that animals should be treated humanely. That being said I have NO issues eating them or as in the case of this link using them for educational purposes. I agree that simulations should be used more but there comes a point in the learning process where the student has to see and touch the real thing.

Anyways, I guess I'm just sharing this because I think this individual is (I'm being nice with the word, link is more in line with what I think) odd and I wish I could fast forward 10 years in her life to see if she's happy with her name.

So in keeping with a tradition of mine which says 'any time PETA comes to my attention, it's steak for dinner' I'm off to Costco to pick up a couple pounds of beef.

2 comments:

Michele said...

You are on a roll posting all the time!

BigBef said...

You are a blogging fool.

Keep it up:)